Solar panels are quite famous nowadays because if you want to generate electricity with the help of sunlight then you are saving electricity which we utilize at our place. But let’s talk about the 7 best solar tube lights here so if you are willing to save our resources through which we can generate electricity to fulfill our requirements of having a light at our place, you can replace it with solar electricity. So let’s talk about the 7 best solar tube lights in further detail.
You can replace your simple tube lights with solar tube lights. As they won’t consume your normal electricity and they will get charged with the help of sunlight. You just have to install them at the right place where sunlight will directly strike their panels. But which type of solar lights you need to install at your place? Well, let’s talk about few ones here so you will be able to choose the right one.
Which are the 7 best solar tube lights that you can buy?
You will find a variety of solar lights but not every solar light is good enough to buy. So you have to choose the best one that will be long-lasting. Here we are going to talk about the 7 best solar tube lights and in the end, you will be able to decide which one you should buy for your place.
If you want to light up your garden with colorful lights then these lights are the perfect match. As they come in different colors. So you can install them outside your house, on the lawn or anywhere, where they will get some sunlight. These lights come in pairs, so you can order according to your demand. These light will brighten up your lawn.
Everything you buy has a positive and a negative side as well. So let’s talk about the pros and cons of these lights. It will help you to decide whether you need to buy these solar lights or not:
- These lights have built-in solar panels. And the batteries get recharged in 4-5 hours and after getting fully charged they can glow up to 6 hours. They don’t need another electricity supply. These lights are economical and environment-friendly. They will get charged automatically from sunlight.
- Installation of these lights is not difficult at all. You just have to put the light pieces together. After that, you have to put them on soil and turn on the waterproof light switch. It doesn’t need another electricity supply. You can enjoy a glowing evening on your lawn after installing them there.
- These solar lights are light sensitive. They will automatically stop glowing in the morning. At night it will start glowing again. The RGB color will change automatically. If you want to handle the working of these lights then you need to turn on the manual handling switch but if you want to turn it into RGB light again then turn off the switch from the back of the solar panel.
- If you want to decorate your lawn, pathway or patio then you can install these lights there. They are durable and long-lasting. Heat, hail, rain, and snow won’t affect its working. These are waterproof and the solar garden stake is made up of high-quality material. So they can withstand in any type of weather. They will always glow in the dark.
- These lights are perfect for outdoor decoration plans as they have perfect length and width. They won’t cover much space. Quality-wise they are perfect and you can gift these solar lights to your friends or relatives as well.
- These lights also have a drawback that make sure these RGB solar lights don’t have any other strong light source near. It will affect them.
These meteor shower lights will brighten up your garden. A perfect material to decorate your garden, lawn or pathways with. All they need is sunlight. They don’t need any other electricity source. These are one of the best solar lights out of 7 best solar tube lights. Let’s talk about its pros and cons.
- These solar lights are eco-friendly as they only need sunlight to get recharged. They don’t need any other energy source. They will automatically start glowing at night.
- The bulbs in these lights will start glowing one by one just like a meteor shower. Or you can link this mechanism to snowfall as well. The lights will look super romantic at night.
- These tube lights are waterproof and dustproof. They are also corrosion and aging resistant. They are durable and won’t consume much energy free of space and time constraints.
- It has an upgraded button that is sensitive which makes it convenient to press. The solar panels in these lights are upgraded. They get recharged in 6 hours and work for more than 8 hours. They are more efficient in the absorption and conversion of sunlight into energy.
- You can use these solar lights for a birthday party, wedding functions, etc. Or you can simply decorate your lawn or balcony with these meteor shower lights.
- Install these lights where there is not any other strong light source. Because they will stop glowing if any other strong light strikes on them.
If you buy these solar lights then they will come in a pack of 8. They will glow like a meteor shower. Let’s see what are the pros and cons of these solar lights:
- These lights have 5 colors. Every color will glow one by one just like falling snow from the sky or like a meteor shower. They will look really good on your lawn or patio.
- These lights work on the energy that the solar panels generate with the help of sunlight. The solar panels will convert solar energy into electricity and further, it gets stored in the built-in battery.
- Harsh weather like heat, rainfall, snowfall, and hailing won’t affect them. They are made up of high-quality transparent PC material.
- These are commonly used in wide decorative events like you can install them on your lawn for a party or if you want to give a glowing effect to your special events. These are perfect for every type of occasion.
- There is only one problem with these lights that they get recharged through solar energy. If the weather is cloudy then they won’t get recharged and they won’t glow at night.
These lights will glow your place with multiple colors. As they come in a pack of 4. Four different solar lights are enough to make your lawn look like a party place. Or if you want to give your place a romantic touch. These lights have pros and cons. So let’s talk about them here and after that, you will know why they are in the list of 7 best solar tube lights:
- These lights are made up of 7 different colors and they start glowing one by one. They have bubble lights that give an attractive touch to your lawn, patio or pathway. These solar lights are designed in such a way that they look really good and the acrylic bubbles make these solar lights better than any other garden solar colorful lights.
- They have fast charging specialties as they get recharged in 4 to 5 hours and they will keep glowing for like 6 to 10 hours. They will automatically stop glowing in the daylight. You don’t have to turn them on at night because it will glow automatically. When your garden will get dark these lights will start glowing.
- Rain, snowfall, hailing, the heat won’t affect these lights. As they are made up of high-quality durable material. So any harsh weather won’t affect its working or a lifetime. You don’t have to worry about even frost.
- Installing these lights is not difficult and you don’t need any other energy source to install them. You just have to install them in the ground by turning on the switch of the solar panel and installation is complete. These lights can be an attractive way of decorating your garden, house or Halloween decor.
- There might be a possibility that for the first time the lights don’t glow completely because the batteries might be got exhausted. So turn on the switch of the solar panel and place it in the sunlight so the panel gets recharged.
These lights are also for decorating your garden. They come in a pack of 5 different colors. They are perfect for giving your garden an attractive touch. But let’s talk about the good and bad qualities of these lights so you will be able to decide whether you need to buy these lights or not.
- They don’t require any other external energy source. The solar panels get recharged if they are installed in direct sunlight in 5 to 6 hours. After getting fully recharged they will illuminate for about 8 to 12 hours. These lights are quite economical because they won’t consume other electricity sources.
- You just have to turn on the button of the solar panel for charging and use. Then install it. It will automatically start glowing in the dark and it will get turned off in the morning.
- These colorful lights have white acrylic balls inside that will keep glowing. These bubbles will give a fairy tale effect wherever you install them. They are perfect for your garden according to their size. You can simply install them in your patio, pathways, balcony, yard.
- Any extreme weather won’t affect its working or lifetime. As they are made up of high-quality durable material. If it’s raining outside the lights will still glow. They are made up of sturdy stainless steel. Even on rainy days, they keep glowing because it stores energy when they get sunlight.
- These garden lights have durable and long-lasting batteries.
These lights have 2 drawbacks that are:
- The batteries only get recharged through sunlight. So Sun is the most important component that these lights require for glowing. And if it doesn’t get enough sunlight then they won’t glow.
- Maybe for the first time after installing these solar lights won’t glow completely but once they are fully charged with direct sunlight they will start glowing. This happens sometimes because the batteries get exhausted because of traveling.
This name also appears in the 7 best solar tube lights that will glow your garden with multiple shades. These lights have their charm and light, in the end, you would love to order these meteor lights. But let’s talk about the pros and cons of these solar lights:
- These lights will help you to set a romantic mood in your environment. These lights have blue shining bulbs that will glow one by one. They will give your place like a meteor shower.
- These lights glow with the help of solar energy. They won’t consume any other power source. Sun is the ultimate product that these light demand. You just have to install these lights and turn on the charging switch. After that they will get recharged automatically they will start glowing in the dark and stop glowing in the morning/daylight. You don’t have to operate them manually.
- You just have to hang them on trees. Turn on the switch so they get automatically recharge and start glowing in the dark. These lights are ideal for Halloween decor, tree decor or if you want to give a romantic touch to your balcony.
- You have to hang them in direct sunlight so they will get recharged or else they won’t glow properly in the dark. As sunlight is the main source of its charging and without sun they won’t glow.
So this type is the last in the list of 7 best solar tube lights. They are also quite cool but are they worthy enough for buying? Well, let’s talk about the pros and cons of these solar lights then decide whether you need to buy these lights or not.
- You won’t need any external energy source for installing them. You just have to install them on the ground. Turn on the switch that will make its working automatic. After that, they will get recharged automatically and start glowing in the dark. Once you install them, they are ready to spice up the environment of your garden and pathway.
- These lights are made up of high-quality products. They are waterproof and even snow won’t harm them. These solar tube lights are durable so you don’t have to worry about the weather if you have installed them in any outdoor area of your place.
- They have 7 color transformation. The color will change one by one and the bubbles in these lights give a better ambiance experience. When the bubble starts glowing it will change the environment completely.
- They have rechargeable batteries. They will get recharged in the day if they are in direct sunlight. Once the batteries are fully recharged then the lights will glow for like 6 to 8 hours in the night.
- If the batteries don’t get enough sunlight then they won’t get recharge completely. So they won’t glow in the dark. If they are half charged then the glow of the sticks will be dull. So, sunlight is important or else they will stop glowing.
What are the benefits of buying solar tube lights?
We have talked about the 7 best solar tube lights above that you can order online. All of them are quite cool and unique in their ways. But why you need to buy these solar lights? Well, you need to know the beneficial facts about buying these solar lights first. So let’s talk about them here then decide whether you like to order one or not:
- They provide the same intensity of light as other traditional skylights. They will glow in the dark and will give your environment a classic touch.
- These solar lights won’t become a source of heat in the winter.
- They won’t get overheat even if they glow continuously for hours.
- Extreme weather conditions don’t affect them much. Most of the solar lights we talked about are waterproof and snow proof. So if you are going to install these lights in your garden and you worry that the weather will affect its lifetime and working, then don’t worry. They won’t get affected by extreme weather conditions.
- They give indirect natural light and they look like quite a common lighting fixture.
- The most important fact about these lights is that they don’t depend on any external energy source. These lights get recharged from sunlight. They are ecofriendly. They absorb and store energy from sunlight so they will be able to glow in the dark. You won’t need an external source of electricity for these solar lights.
- They will get recharged automatically when sunlight will strike the solar panels. Once you have installed them in the ground or hanged them with the trees, they will automatically glow in the dark and will stop glowing in the daylight.
Does these solar tube lights have any drawback?
Yes, they have a few drawbacks that you need to know before buying them. Following are those drawbacks that you might face:
- Solar panels get recharged in sunlight and if the sun doesn’t appear for several days then they might not glow in the dark. So the sun is the only source of its charging.
- For the first time maybe because the batteries get exhausted from traveling so they won’t glow completely. But you have to let them charge completely first and don’t worry they will glow.
After knowing the pros and cons of the solar tube lights, which one do you want to buy? Well all of them are good enough but which type of solar light will suit your outdoor location? You can buy Obrecis LED 8 Tubes Solar Meteor Lights if you want to hang solar lights on trees.
If you are looking for something brighter. If you need lights that will provide more light then hanging solar lights, then you must buy Mopha Solar Garden Decorative Lights. As they are one of the best solar lights. They are durable and extreme weather conditions won’t affect its working and glowing intensity. They also have energy storage capacity because when the sun doesn’t appear because of cloudy weather, they will have enough energy to glow in the dark.
So what are you waiting for now? Don’t you want to give an exciting touch to your outdoor place?
Related: Best Solar Driveway Lights of 2020