Not only the guards or cameras can secure your house but solar porch lights can also do that. These lights are available at different shops and by different brands. The lights have built-in lighting and motion sensors that work automatically. You can save power and electricity bills by installing solar lights in the outdoor area.
Solar lights can easily resist water, snow, and UV rays, so they remain functioning for many years. The lights include rechargeable batteries to store energy through the solar panels.
The lights create warm white, cool white, warm yellow, or colored lights, depending on their brand. Users can manage light intensity through various modes. Below are reviews of the best solar porch lights.
11 Best Solar Porch Lights Reviewed & Rated
While discussing the best solar porch lights, Litom appears at the top because of its impeccable features. The light has different intensities and motion sensors. A combination of ABS and PP makes it durable. It is not only ideal for a porch, but also a yard, pathway, and deck. Let’s explore other features.
- Litom introduces new solar light with 24 bright LEDs. It can cover a wide area like 50 % more than other solar lights, and ranging from 200 to 800 sq.ft.
- The light includes a high-tech chip to control power. From high to medium and low, three lighting modes can enrich your place.
- It has motion sensors that become effective for 20 seconds when there is any motion. The sensors can detect the movement from 26 feet.
- Only the direct sunlight can charge a Litom solar light and it starts to illuminate at night.
- The company used a high-grade material having IP65 strength to resist water, so it is suitable for outdoor use.
- It has a beautiful rectangular shape and the inclined solar panel also enhances its appearance and absorbs more light. The panel is 25% more effective than other lights.
- Compact and powerful
- Attractive design
- 3 intensity modes
- Multifunctional solar light
- FCC certified
- 3-year warranty
- Not ideal for small posts
Sezac produces highly effective solar porch lights which are also suitable for posts, lawns, yards, terrace, and patios. With three working modes, users can manage the light intensity from low to high. It can detect the motion with built-in sensors. Now, we will see other features in detail.
- Sezac solar light is small and compact having a square shape. The black body with bright white light seems a good contrast.
- Users get a variety in terms of modes like they can have a dim light for a longer duration. A strong light needs a good charging,
- The motion sensor mode can detect the movement from 10 to 16 feet, protecting you from intruders.
- The light has a rechargeable battery with a 2000m Ah capacity. The battery is ideal for long-term use.
- It has 42 LEDs that can produce a strong light. It covers a wide area and six lights are enough for a large space. The ABS plastic body prevents it from water and snow.
- The solar panel exists on the top of the light that absorbs the sunlight in the day and produces light after the sunset. You need at least 8 hours to charge this light.
- Durable solar light
- High-range motion sensors
- Bright 42 LED lights
- Waterproof material-IP65
- Automatic function
- Various modes
- Not ideal for floor
Attractive solar porch lights by iThird come with a wide coverage range. You can secure the outside of your home or shop or even office. It is equally suitable for a courtyard, deck, patio, and terrace. There is more to explore, so let’s move ahead.
- iThird is an excellent alternate of a 10W bulb; hence, you can save energy and cost at a time.
- It has three modes, including the sensor and dim, sensor mode, and always-on mode. All these modes help save power, keeping the light effective all the time. Green, blue, and red lights indicate these modes.
- Its waterproof grade is IP44 that is a bit lower than other lights but still, it has a good protection rate. Besides, it is a combination of plastic and stainless steel.
- iThird solar light has a powerful panel that needs 4 to 6 hours to charge.
- Motion sensors can detect humans or vehicles from 16 feet.
- There is no rocket science to install this solar light. You need screws to fix it on the post, wall, or pillar.
- It is the best security light for a porch and other outdoor areas.
- Rustproof material
- ABS with IP44
- Green product
- 330 lumens-21 LEDs
- Green, blue, and red indicators
- Covers a wide area
- Delicate structure
- Not suitable as floor lights
Home Zone makes quality products, including the solar porch lights. They can secure your home because the 3000 K brightness is enough for a wide area. It resembles a lantern that you have to fix or hang on the wall. Other features are as below:
- A vintage-style solar light is ideal to fix on the pillars, post, and walls. One product includes 2 lights. Other than security, you can also use it as an accent light to enhance the landscape.
- It is a combination of aluminum and glass, and it is rustproof. Besides, the water can’t damage it.
- The light comes with brackets and screws to provide a hassle-free installation. It is a highly portable light with metal handles.
- An automatic function prevents the power because the light stays ON at night and OFF in the day.
- It has a rechargeable battery that needs sunlight for charging. It can produce a strong light after proper charging.
- Stylish and classical
- Security and accent light
- Weatherproof and rustproof
- One-year warranty
- Durable manufacturing
- A tested product
- Yellow light covers less area
The best solar porch lights have modern and vintage styles. Maggift is a classic light resembling a lantern. The light is not only portable, but you can fix it on the wall or post. It suits many places such as garage pillars, garden walls, posts, patios, and so on.
- Maggift offers complete accessories for mounting the light, like a bracket, screws, etc.
- The light has waterproof plastic that can withstand any weather. IP44 grade material can repel the water and snow.
- It produces enough light to brighten up the surroundings. Two LEDs per light produce 30 lumens.
- It takes 6 to 8 hours for a complete charge and stays active for the whole night. It has a Ni MH rechargeable battery with good results. But, it won’t charge in the low sunlight.
- Four lights come in this product which is enough for porch and wherever you install them.
- You can save more money through solar porch lighting, instead of using the electric bulbs.
- The lamp can secure the outdoor through a warm white light. At the same time, it is a nice decorative item.
- Classical design
- Warm and effective light
- Automatic operation
- 180-days warranty
- It has a heavy bracket.
- Not modern
This light is not only for a porch, but you can also install it on the pathway fences, deck, and yard. It is more decorative than a security light because it changes its colors. A great way to conserve energy and have a green environment is through the solar porch lights.
- SunFace solar light has sensors to provide automatic operation. When the light gets charged in the day, it remains OFF and then gets ON at night.
- It has a delicate and compact structure, but ABS gives this light a strength to bear different weather conditions.
- It has two lighting modes like you can set the warm light mode or can have colorful lights for decoration. The light produces seven colors, including, blue, green, and red, yellow, orange, see green, and purple.
- Without any wires, this solar light becomes highly portable. The product includes six lights with screws.
- The company claims to satisfy the customers with its great service even after the purchase.
- It has a large solar panel that absorbs more sunlight than smaller panels. You can adjust the lamp according to the direction of the sun.
- Stylish and colorful
- Produces 10 lumens
- Two lighting modes
- Weatherproof material
- One-year warranty
- 60-days refund
- Not ideal for floors
- Less bright
Some outdoor lights have a flickering flame-type effect that increases the beauty of the place. Aloveco solar porch lights are also suitable for pathways, decks, and gardens. It can detect the motion through its sensors. Let’s get more knowledge of this product.
- Aloveco solar light is just like an old lamp with a hat on its head. The black frame creates a nice contrast when the lamp is ON.
- It has two modes, including a cool white and yellow flame. The light becomes white when there is motion so that it can secure you. After that, it becomes yellow for a while.
- It is a large light with three solar panels and it gets more energy due to more conversion area.
- Aloveco provides an excellent battery having a 2200mAH capacity that allows it to run for ten hours.
- The material resists the UV rays, rain, and heavy snow. Various departments tested it before giving it an approval, such as FCC, and RoHS
- Aloveco solar porch light would be a great purchase because it has two years warranty that ensures its qualities and strength.
- IP65 waterproof
- Durable material
- Quick mounting
- Energy saver
- 2-year warranty
- One-month refund
- Expensive than other solar lights
Sezac brings another solar light with 50 LEDs and it is better than the previous model. It provides excellent security through warm white light and motion sensors. You can use it in your porch garden, deck, yard, or pool.
- Sezac always produces waterproof solar lights. The current model has an IP65 grade plastic that can withstand severe weather when it too hot or cold.
- It has three modes to give you dim light, strong light, and the motion sensor mode. It can sense the motion from 10 to 16 feet, depending on its charge.
- Sezac solar porch lights have high capacity2000 mAh batteries. Moreover, the panel is 18% strongest in terms of conversion.
- The light spectrum has a 150-degree angle that covers a wide space. Moreover, 50 LEDs in one light makes it very strong and bright.
- The product also includes the mounting screws. Besides, you can also use a 3M tape that has dual pasting.
- You will get six lamps by purchasing one product. The product seems cheap in terms of quantity and energy consumption.
- Rechargeable battery
- Three modes
- 3-way switching
- Durable ABS
- Fast installation
- Screws and tape mount
- Only ideal for 1.8 to 2.5-meter height
BeiDelt solar light has a unique shape with a hat-type head and glass lamp with engraving. You can use it to decorate your garden or can add security to the porch or yard. BeiDelt solar porch lights are weatherproof and cordless. Below are their qualities in detail.
- The lamp has 16 LEDs to produce bright light all around it. The warm white light is an excellent way to secure the outdoor.
- The light has a vintage style, but it suits both modern and traditional buildings. However, you can enhance a brick house with these lamps.
- The lamp is lightweight and easy to handle. Moreover, ABS gives it the power to resist heat, cold, and rainwater.
- Users can enjoy a green product with no harm to the environment. Besides, it consumes less power due to a high-tech solar panel.
- A complete charge can make this light active for 8 or 10 hours. The battery capacity is enough like up to 1800mAh.
- There are screws to install the fixture, however, it should face the sun for proper charging.
- Decorative and security light
- Durable plastic
- Rechargeable battery
- On and off sensors
- Nice design
- The product includes only one light
Suneng Power is a good brand to prefer the solar lights for porch. At the same time, the lights can add beauty to the garden due to various colors. The motion sensors also ensure some safety. You won’t resist this solar light if you know it more.
- The lamp is twice powerful in terms of detection due to dual sensors. It can sense motion from 16 to 26 feet. Moreover, the angle range of the sensors is 180-degrees.
- The light is not only bright but its coverage is also huge like up to 106 to 216 square feet.
- With a 2000mAh battery, Suneng solar light can function for 8 to 10 hours. But, always install it in the sun.
- It has three modes such as white light for security, seven changing colors, and decorative light with 6 colors.
- The lamp has 12 LEDs and it needs 13 watts to produce the light. It is a good option for saving money.
- The plastic frame keeps the lamp safe from high-intensity sunrays, water, and snow.
- IP65 waterproof plastic
- Decorative and security light
- Multiple colors
- 3 modes
- 12-months warranty
- Refund upon faults
- Only one pack
- Requires more power for colors
Home zone is a famous brand of solar lights having unique designs. Now, it gives us a stylish, sleek, and long light, unlike typical porch lights. You can mount it on the wall, post, pillar, or fence to illuminate the outdoor. It’s time to secure your house with durable lights.
- Just install the Home Zone solar light in the sun and let it work for you at night. The crystalline panel is highly effective even though it’s small.
- This is a rechargeable light with 10 lumen LEDs that illuminate the area with 3000K bright white.
- The lamp is so attractive that it will even enhance the outdoor when it’s not ON. The long flask-type shape makes it innovative.
- The combination of crackle glass and plastic enhances the durability of the lamp.
- Just open the box, get screws and a bracket to mount the fixture on some wall or post. You can adjust the lamp as you want to ensure more sunlight.
- The lighting sensors prevent you from operating this light as it starts on its own after the sunset, and turns off in the sunrise.
- The product includes two lights that you can install on two pillars or porch walls.
- Waterproof solar lamp
- Accent and security light
- Rechargeable battery
- One-year warranty
- 30-days refund
- Approved item
- Not ideal for a large area
- Lacks motion sensors
You have different options to encounter regarding solar porch lights. But, you have to select only one product, so it has to have high-quality. We have a buying guide for you with important factors to look in a solar porch light, like:
The light with more functions is better than the one that has less to offer. A solar porch light often comes with dim and bright modes. You can use it to illuminate a space or can accent the outdoor.
The main purpose of the porch light is to secure the outer area, so better buy a lamp with multiple modes. Lights with motion sensors are suitable to keep intruders away and they have a broad spectrum and bright light.
Many solar porch lights change colors and help in creating nice effects in the surroundings. These lights have dual modes, including bright white and colorful lights that change one after another. Whereas sometimes you may get a specific color.
Effect lights are not good security lights, but you can decorate an area to increase its beauty. So, be sure to evaluate your needs before you buy any solar lamp.
Number of Lumens
Solar porch lights often have LED bulbs with specific lumens that create brightness. In general, solar lights produce 15 to 35 lumens, giving cool or warm lighting.
Whereas, some very powerful lights offer 600 to 800 lumens and they are brighter, but harsh too. Make sure to choose bright lights for outdoors, such as pathways, driveways.
A rechargeable battery is always better than a replaceable battery because you don’t need to buy it again and again. Likewise, the battery that can store more power can produce more light compared to a low-capacity battery. Moreover, it should have a long life.
However, the quality of the solar panel also matters. Different companies are using the polycrystalline solar panel for making solar-powered porch lights. A large panel is more effective than a small solar panel. These lights have built-in panels on their top to receive the sunlight and convert it to electric power.
If you want to add value to your home, the best solar porch lights would help you. They are also suitable for commercial areas provided, you install them facing the sun. They need less maintenance and are easy to mount, like without any wires.
These lights are not only decorative, but they also provide safety through motion sensors and bright lighting. The solar lights are energy-efficient and very economical. You can read the above reviews and the buying guide to decide on the right product. In fact, your requirements play a vital role in determining a suitable solar light for a porch.