Decorative lights are not only the typical type, but you can also find solar net lights. These lights come in a huge variety with different colors, lighting modes, sizes, LEDs, and costs. They are easy to install outdoor or indoor, depending on your needs. Like all other solar lights, these are also energy-efficient and eco-friendly.
Some brands also offer a remote control to manage the net light’s modes. Besides, they come with high-grade waterproofing. We have reviews of the top 3 solar net lights, so stay with us to get some valuable information.
3 Best Solar Net Lights Reviewed & Rated
Echosari produces solar net lights with a fairy effect. They are ideal for a patio, tree, wall, garden fence, curtain, etc. The light has 8 modes and works through automatic ON and OFF.
- The net has 200 tiny bulbs that produce a warm white light that looks so beautiful. You can arrange the net the way you want, covering different things like trees, walls, pillars, etc.
- The lights, as well as the solar panel, are waterproof, so you can hang the net outdoors without any worries.
- The solar panel is adjustable and you can tilt it within 120 degrees to make it effective according to the sunlight. It also comes with a rechargeable battery
- The lights twinkle and create a fairy-type effect, but you can also use the static mode as it has 8 lighting options. You can decorate a wall with this net or can install it at the tree at an outdoor event.
- The solar panel and the battery have a large capacity, so the net lights will work for several hours. The memory feature stores each setting, so you don’t have to set the mode every time.
- You can also install the net indoor on some walls or curtains, etc. In other words, you can create lots of styles using these lights.
- Decorative net lights
- Automatic function
- 1200mAh battery
- Suits indoor and outdoor
- Being tiny, they are sensitive than regular solar lights
DBFairy brings beautiful solar net lights with 100 LEDs and 8 lighting options. You can use these lights anywhere by spreading the net on the trees, shrubs, fences, walls, curtains, pergolas, and much more.
- The net is in dark green so it becomes a part of the greenery when you hang it in the garden. Besides, the net seems to disappear when it gets dark and only the lights sparkle.
- The lights create a warm effect, however, you can turn them into any mode out of 8 options, like the fairy, twinkle, waves, flashlight, fading, chasing, fireflies, and steady-on. Make them steady on a normal night, but turn to twinkle or some other mode at an event. You can have them ON for 8 hours at night.
- The solar panel and battery have a large capacity and long working hours. The solar panel and mesh lights are waterproof and can take any intense temperature. Water your garden without any worries if there is this net with solar lights.
- You can use them at multiple events or can just decorate the garden. The product is affordable in terms of price and energy costs and safe for the environment.
- Several wedding planners also use these lights for their clients due to creative styles and low prices.
- Weatherproof with IP65
- 1200mAh battery
- Multiple lighting options
- Easy to hang
- Delicate lights
- Number of LEDs less than other products
If you want multicolor solar net lights, you should try JMEXSUSS. It has 8 modes and 320 LEDs with a waterproof finish. The net lights go well on the walls, trees, bushes, fences, pergolas, canopies, etc.
- The lights also include a remote control that will help you set the lighting mode. It has an advanced chip and infrared technology that give strong signals from far like 32.8 feet.
- You have 4 options to set the lighting time, like 3, 5, 8 hours, or a no timing mode. By setting a certain time limit, you can save energy and battery consumption.
- It has high-quality LEDs to produce 8 attractive modes, such as chasing, fireflies, twinkle fading, slow, and steady-on. You can adjust these modes according to the event or usage.
- A solar bush light like this allows you to use it with different brightness levels, ranging from 25 % to 50, 75, and 100%. Whereas 320 LEDs can decorate a large surface.
- The solar panel is 3 times larger and effective than ordinary solar lights. Whereas the 1200mAH battery can bring light for 13 hours if the panel was charged for 3 hours which is higher than other products.
- A green wire seems invisible at night, and you feel as if there are only tiny lights like stars.
- 120-degree wide angle
- IP65 waterproof
- One-year warranty
- Wide application
- Delicate and needs care while installing
- Ideal for decoration only
Those who don’t want to replace the decorative solar net lights every other day should buy them carefully. We bring some important factors to consider in this case, so let’s begin.
- Make sure the lights have a strong solar panel with a fast charging speed and conversion.
- The battery should have a good storage capacity to give you at least 8 hours of light or more.
- The net lights should have multiple applications and modes. Ideally, the lights with 8 effects are better than the others. In the same way, their brightness should be adjustable.
- Ensure that solar mesh lights are waterproof, including the solar panels. The above lights have an IP65-grade waterproof material.
- They should have a long working life and should not be too sensitive to get damaged while installation.
The above 3 solar net lights are the best in terms of features, like lighting modes, effects, colors, prices, etc. You can decorate the landscape or indoor walls with these lights. They help save money because they are cheap and don’t need electricity to function at night. However, they are ideal for a sunny place where the solar panel can charge by absorbing the sunlight. Most brands offer cheap solar lights with effective features.