The landscape keeps us fresh due to natural elements, but we also have to add some artificial features to enhance it. Solar landscape lights are the best way to boost an area or to make it more secure. These lights come up in different designs, styles, colors, materials, and qualities.
They have solar panels and batteries to recharge them when you want. You have to install them outside to consistently absorb solar energy and supply it to the lamp. With the help of solar landscape lights, we can decorate a garden including soft and hard landscape, like trees, plants, ponds, rockery, flowers, and waterfall, etc.
11 Best Solar Landscape Lights Reviewed & Rated
The landscape will enhance through Litom solar landscape lights. They are waterproof and perfect for outdoor. You can install them in yards, driveways, lawns, and pools as well.
- If you need a cold white light powered by solar energy, Litom will be the best choice. The greenery will stand with white lights, making you calm.
- You can adjust the light at a high or low mode depending on your needs. Make it bright to illuminate the garden or set it as slow to be a spotlight.
- It has a 18650 lithium battery and you can recharge it anytime. The solar panel is also adjustable.
- It has motion sensors, so the light will turn on and off accordingly.
- The company used IP67 waterproof material to make this light bear rain. Besides, it can also stay fine in the heat.
- You can either install it on the wall with screws or can insert it in the soil through a spike.
- 120-degree lighting angle
- 6 to 12 working hours
- Two brightness modes
- Two installation methods
- Certified product
- Security and spotlight
- The panel needs regular cleaning
Whether you need solar landscape spotlights or security lights, you can choose the Beau Jardin. The company provides 8 lights at one price. You can mount these lights in a garden, driveway, yard, pool, and so on.
- The light has a glass lamp, as well as stainless steel and ABS frame. Both materials are waterproof so install this fixture anywhere outside. It looks beautiful in the day and at night.
- You can assemble this solar light easily. It is a wireless lamp, so you can just turn on its switch and let it charge in the sun. The light works from 8 to12 hours depending on the charging.
- It includes an AA Ni-MH battery that supplies power to the lamp. The built-in sensors operate the light without you making an effort.
- Users often secure their homes with these lights.
- The conversion rate of the solar panel is high and satisfactory. However, keep it free from debris to get maximum sunlight.
- One lamp produces 6 lumens which are not only bright but it’s all free.
- 100 % solar
- IP65 waterproof
- Durable material
- 600mAh battery
- Other light sources can affect it
URPOWER is making lights for years and this model is its third version. The solar landscape lights by this company are suitable for outdoor, like decks, pathways, pools, yards, gardens, and so on.
- Two packs of lights will brighten up whatever you want. Use it as a security light or enhance some spots like a tree, wall, pool, or pond.
- One light has 4 LEDs that produce bright light. You will get 200 lumens to enhance your landscape. Two lights are enough for a large garden.
- You can either put this light on the ground or can install it on some wall. The panel is adjustable which makes it more effective.
- URPOWER gives us light with a rechargeable battery. It stores maximum energy as it is a 2200mAh battery.
- Users can set the light at a low or high mode depending on where they want to use it. Keep it high if your purpose is to secure the exterior.
- The light can resist weather like rain and snow. Besides, it can easily bear high temperatures, but clouds and rain will block the charging.
- Rechargeable battery
- 6 to 9 working hours
- IP64 waterproof
- Dual lighting modes
- Automatic function
- Gets affected by nearby light sources
You might be aware of Gigalumi solar landscape led lights because it is an old brand. The company always introduces many lights per product. They are ideal for gardens, patios, pools, yards, main entrance, and pathways.
- No solar light can survive in a rainy season, so Gigalumi makes waterproof lights. However, don’t dip it into the water to test it.
- One light needs at least 4 hours to get full charging. Then you can enjoy the light for a whole night, like up to 8 hours. This duration can reduce due to solar intensity.
- Users can assemble the light easily. Besides, it has a simple installation process, like just insert it into the soil. However, make a hole in the soil if it is hard.
- You can decorate the outdoor in different ways. Like, you can put light on some object to make it prominent. Many people use this light for security reasons.
- The light has a battery of 150mAh capacity. Though small, it is very effective. Besides, 12 lights can illuminate a wide space.
- Rechargeable battery
- 60-days refund
- Excellent customer service
- 8 hours function
- High-quality plastic
- Certain locations affect charging
Always buy adjustable solar landscape lights so you can enhance the surroundings. These lights will work well in all outdoor places like gardens, pathways, small parks, yards, and terraces as well.
- Nekteck is now introducing the 4th generation of solar lights. These lights have better technology than the previous versions.
- The LED produces 200 lumens, and 4 lights are enough for a wide garden or some other place.
- This light is weather-friendly because of its durable and waterproof making. Different departments approved it after testing it so it is an authentic product.
- You will enjoy two modes, including the low and high brightness modes. These modes will function according to the charging capacity.
- The light is easy to turn like up to 180 degrees. Whereas, the panel allows you to adjust it at 90 degrees. This adjustment makes the product more functional.
- The panel has 20 % more conversion than before. However, remove all obstructions and let the panel face the sun to catch more heat.
- It’s easy to insert into the ground or to mount it through screws like on a wall, pillar, or tree, etc.
- Two installation methods
- Low and high lighting modes
- Certified product
- Weatherproof light
- 90-days refund
- 60-days warranty
- A wrong panel angle can hinder the sunlight
The benefit of solar landscape lights outdoor is that they become spotlights and security lights according to your demand. They can enhance the garden, including trees, ponds, shrubs, flowers, or walkways.
- The cold white light always attracts people because it makes the green area striking. It is the latest spotlight with new features. It produces 1200 lumens through 32 LEDs.
- The light by Claonar includes a rechargeable battery. The panels can adjust at 90 degrees. Whereas, the lighting angle is up to 150 degrees. Besides, the panel has a 20 % conversion rate.
- It has three settings, including low, high, and medium lighting. The built-in sensors automatically detect the modes and prevent extra energy.
- Just stick it to the soil or screw the light on the wall or some other support. However, take care of its angle while mounting. The waterproof grade of this solar light is high due to high-quality ABS. It is ideal for outdoors because it does not attract rust or mold.
- Claoner has motion sensors that can detect the movement from 12 to 20 feet. It responds to human steps, vehicles, or animals.
- Polycrystalline silicon panel
- Wireless and dual installation
- 3 lighting modes
- Waterproof structure
- Motion sensors
- Adjustable light and panel
- A wrong angle can obstruct the sunshine.
This is an innovative light because it produces a flickering effect. The grey light looks very attractive. These solar landscape lights can enhance the greenery, walkway, pond, or a patio. The waterproof feature enhances the function of the light.
- Those who like a flame style light would love the Walensee solar light. It has 96 LEDs to create a flickering and dancing effect.
- You can set the solar torch from 28 to 40 inches with additional pipes that the company provides.
- The weatherproof light will make you free from buying more lights after a while. You can use it for years if you maintain it well including the panel.
- The sensors make this light function automatically. The sunrise and sunset control the sensors. However, the brightness depends on the charging.
- It has a lithium-ion battery of 2200mAh storage capacity. Through 8 hours of charge, lighting will occur for 12 hours.
- The warm torch light needs a little effort in installation as it is wireless. Besides, you can carry it anywhere easily.
- Waterproof material-IP65
- Decorative effects
- Rechargeable battery
- Durable panel
- Easy to install
- Adjustable height
- Delicate LEDs compared to other lights
Another cold white lamp by Solpex can convert an ordinary lawn into a striking place. Besides, the patio, walkway, or a pool will also look attractive if you install these solar landscape lights.
- Solpex makes high-quality lights with dual rings. You can enjoy a snow-flake style and can boost up an event. The light is also suitable for a casual garden décor.
- The company uses polysilicon panels and ABS plastic to make the whole unit durable. Besides, the battery is also strong.
- This light is for ground mounting so you cannot install it on the wall. It is specifically a decorative light and can enhance the low height objects.
- The light will help you save money, whereas the ordinary electric lights cost us a lot. Besides, these lights don’t impact the environment in a wrong way. There won’t be any gas smell or burning because it is a solar light.
- Users love to have a product with 8 lights. You don’t have to buy many lights at different costs.
- IP64 waterproof
- 100 % solar light
- Easy to mount
- An all-weather-light
- Single installation method
Warm white solar landscape lights are attractive than other colors because they contrast with the green plants. Places like patio, pond, pool, yard, and tiled pathways become attractive with such lights.
- You will get 4 lights in a product so you can save more money. The lights are independent in their function as they don’t need electric power. Solar power runs these lights at night.
- The light has a long cable which means you can install it away from the panel. It is a ground light with a stake and even a kid can fix it in the tender soil.
- You can control different modes with a remote controller. Like, the device will help you set different timings, ranging from 3 hours to 10 hours.
- It has 3 lighting modes like the low, medium, and high. However, you will get lighting according to charging.
- Unlike other solar lights, YUNLIGHTS has a large battery of 6000mAh capacity. You will get 15 to 30 working hours with a fully charged battery.
- Both screws and spikes are available to install these lights. Use them as it suits you, taking care of the angle.
- A combination of ABS and aluminum alloy enables solar lights to bear the intense temperatures.
- Waterproof with IP65
- 3-meter long cable
- Remote control
- 3 brightness modes
- Two installation methods
- Higher working life
- Fast recharging
- Suitable for only sunny areas
Why people love Aponuo is because of its 4 in 1 feature. These solar landscape lights produce a bright and warm light. From garden to pathway and yards, all areas can take benefit from them.
- It has a 5-watt removable panel that produces 3000 k light. The battery is 4000mAh with long working hours.
- It has two modes including the low and high brightness, and it saves 100 percent energy. You can use it for 8 to 12 hours.
- The fixture has a cast aluminum structure that resists the rain and other weather conditions. Rust will not get close to this frame.
- You can move the fixture up or down as it is adjustable with 270 degrees. Besides, we can mount it on the wall with screws or can place the stake in the soil.
- Four lamps with a warm white light can accent a space with greenery around it. You can also place the lamps near a waterfall to make it prominent at night.
- Make sure to dig the soil if it’s hard, otherwise the stake will not get inside it. Also, set the angle of the panel according to the sun.
- IP65 waterproof material
- Eco-friendly light
- One-year warranty
- Full refund
- 9 feet long cable
- 6 to 8 charging hours
- A bit expensive than certain lights
Biling is not so old company in the solar industry, but it manufactures high-quality products, including garden lights. From soft to hard landscape, everything will get bright by solar lights.
- If you have a pool in your house, make it secure by installing the solar lights. You can also enrich the waterfall by these lights.
- Be it summer or winter, the solar lights will equally work well. Whether it rains or snows, the structure will not go through any wear or tear.
- Make it a spotlight by fixing it into the ground. Mount it on the wall to get full bright light and illuminate the surrounding area.
- The low mode produces 350 lumens and the high mode produces 700 lumens. There is a button on the light to switch the modes.
- The battery is already installed in it that has a 2200mAh capacity. The battery will consume more energy in a high mode.
- It is a certified light as FCC, CE, and RoHS departments tested it before giving their approval to sell it.
- ABS with IP67
- The low mode works for 15 hours
- The high mode works for 10 hours
- FCC, CE, and RoHS certified
- One-year guarantee
- Refund within 3 months
- 24-hours customer support
- Fewer lights per product
We all need guidance in different areas of life, especially, while buying solar products because the technology consistently changes. The best solar landscape lights are available everywhere. But, while buying online, you have to be more careful.
Below are some factors that can help you get suitable solar lights for the garden and outdoor use.
Design and Style
Solar lights are often for decorative purposes, so they must be stylish or at least should be attractive. Generally, such lights look good at night but less attractive in the day. Try to find a product that looks a part of the outdoor and also seems beautiful at night.
The lights should be weather-resistant or they will soon go to scrap. You may not have an open budget to discard an old light and get the new one, so choose the best. The material must resist water, snow, and heat. Lights often have a metal structure that may attract rust due to moisture. But, the waterproof ABS or stainless steel frame can protect it.
Absorbs Enough Sun
After all, you are buying solar lights to save money, so the solar panel must be effective. The panel should absorb the sunshine faster, converting it into power. Generally, you will see the polysilicon solar panels. Besides, the light must have a rechargeable battery
The light should be so that you can either mount it on the wall or can fix it in the soil. Check if it has a spike on its bottom. The solar light with screws will allow you to fix it on a wall or pillar.
With the help of solar landscape lights reviews, customers can decide wisely. Generally, such lights are decorative, but you can also secure your house with them. From the lamp to a solar panel, every item should be durable ad weatherproof. A light having more LEDs per lamp seems powerful.
There should be motion sensors in the solar landscape lights, especially when you want to install them to secure the driveways. A rechargeable battery keeps light operative for long. Solar lights are useful only for those who live in a sunny area.